Award Winning Facilities
Our award winning park has been graded as 4 stars by Visit Scotland; awarded a gold 4 Pennants by the AA; Best Caravan Park in the 2018 Scottish Outdoor Leisure Awards and runner up on campsites.co.uk Best Scottish Campsite 2019. In 2019 we were listed in the famous ‘Top 100 sites guide’ in Practical Motorhome magazine and accredited in the silver green tourism awards. In 2020 Tripadvisor recognised us as one of the top “Travellers Choice” Caravan Sites.
We have a range of facilities available for our customers*** to ensure a pleasant stay, as detailed below and operate a continuous improvement plan to ensure that they are always being bettered over time.
- Our Reception has a small store selling a selection of groceries, toys and camping supplies including gas canisters and bottles. We have also increased our range to offer some vegetarian and vegan food and drink options including plant milks, pulses and sweets. There is hot tea, coffee and hot chocolate available to purchase (at a discount if you use your own cup!) plus a detailed tourist information point in the kitchen and staff on hand to advise if you need it.
Amenities Block with Ramp Access including;
- Heated Showers with changing area (our showers are unlimited supply so no annoying buttons to keep pressing!)
- Privacy Cubicles with wash hand basins
- Toilets & Urinals
- Fully Accessible wash room with baby changing area and baby bath
- Complimentary Hair Dryers**
- A fabulous indoor camping kitchen with dish washing, hobs, microwave, seating and a TV, board games, book and dvd swop and tourist information.
- Outdoor seating is available beside reception.
Outdoor dish-washing area so you can soak up the sun whilst doing the chores.
- A laundry room with coin operated Speed Queen washer and dryer, clothes rails, a sink and ironing facilities.**
- Complimentary Wifi in public spaces.
- Waste drop off point with recycling bins (We use a company that works on a Zero Waste to landfill policy).
- Play Park with picnic area.
- Dog Walking area with a trail that leads to the Almondell and Calderwood Country Park and Union Canal towpath
- Drive over motorhome grey water disposal point.
- Chemical toilet disposal point for black water.
- 16 Amp electric hookups*, most with communal water taps.
- PIN operated security barrier for guest safety and comfort.
- Phone charging in our campers kitchen at no extra cost.
- Late Arrivals area. (Please advise ahead of time if you will be arriving after 9pm).
- Baggage storage available on request.
* Some non-electrical pitches available for small tents and campervans.
** Lodges have their own washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities and hair dryer
*** Customers are defined as those who have paid to stay overnight on site. Motorhomes who are not staying on site will not be permitted to empty their grey water tank or chemical toilet cassette.